A quick and easy way to clean your sterling silver jewellery, removing tarnish and restoring shine.
IMPORTANT: USE ON STERLING SILVER ONLY
Dip tray included.
How To Use:
- Carefully cut the seal from the container. It will release a strong smell, this is expected.
- Put one piece of jewellery into the dip tray. Do not do multiple items at once.
- Lower the dip tray into the pot containing the cleaning solution for 10 seconds. Do not soak for long periods of time.
- Take the dip tray out of the pot and rinse thoroughly in tepid water.
- Dry your item with a lint free cloth.
- Use Connoisseurs silver polishing cloth or jewellery wipes to give the piece a greater shine. Using the cloths or wipes also adds an anti-tarnish barrier to the jewellery.